Loughman, Florida

Ordered sheer vertical blinds on 2/4/13 a few weeks before my wife's due date of 2/28/13.Today is 3/27/13 and still can't install my sheers.

Their customer service is the worst ever and don't know the head from their tails. Excuses after excuses. Empty promises. Only got a response from a supervisor (Christina) after disputing the charge on PayPal.

After the latest promise that my installation harware would arrive this past Friday to find out now the hardware is backorderd until first week of April. Sent several emails and my latest to refund my entire order and send me a return label I get no response.The original sheers arrived torn on all panels the replacements just arrived and they are also torn. Really poor quality from whomever the manufacturer is. Like they say you get what you pay for.

Going to file a BBB complaint as well.

Buyer bewware of Steve's Blinds.My daughter turns 1 month old tomorrow and still have no blinds nor privacy in my family room waiting for this company to get their *** together.

Had an Experience with Steves Blinds And Wallpaper?

Comments

Steven.Katzman

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the troubles you have experienced with our company. Please forward your order number and I will investigate this right away and make sure that we get it resolved immediately. Sincerely, Steven Katzman

Steven.Katzman
Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States #630482

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the way in which your order has been handled. Please forward your order information. I will be more than happy to investigate what occurred and more importantly make you a satisfied customer.

Sincerely,