I am having issues with my order.Ordered $500 in cellular shades, color was not how it showed, poor quality shades.

I want to return them, but the are still "reviewing it" to see if I can return them. They said over the phone and by email the 100 percent satisfaction only pertains to if the item got there and that is was not damaged, otherwise, your stuck with whatever you order. I told them, fine, I would settle for the poor quality if they would at least give me a different color, but they said they would not change the color. Ordered antique linen and it is almost as dark as chocolate brown, not the color shown online.

I would order elsewhere.

Probably will be out $500, as I can't hang these hideous shades in my new house.I will update my post and let you know how they handle this.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Steves Blinds And Wallpaper. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steves Blinds And Wallpaper.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Steves Blinds And Wallpaper to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steves Blinds And Wallpaper?

Comments

I have ordered several top down, bottom up cordless blinds from Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper and have never had a problem.The quality of my blinds has been excellent, and they last for years.

I got color samples swatches, which are available for a small cost, prior to ordering my blinds, so I could match the color to various rooms.

I recommended this company to a coworker, and she was thrilled with the blinds she received for her large picture window.I am sorry your experience has been negative.

I never ordered a thing but I received a message that the mural I ordered would be delivered on Friday the 30 th.I don't know who paid or who order this.

And they said I would have to pay a restocking fee 30% My email is.Sheilawhitern@comcast.net

Help me please