I bought wallpaper from menards and somehow I was short of wallpaper so I googled and found this website who said they will give 2 rolls on the same price + handling cost so I bought as it was not a bad deal but when I received, I got 1 roll with the same size as menards.I called them to ask where is the 2nd one.

And they said, both rolls are 1 roll because it's bigger. I was like, if its bigger mention the size but don't say 2 rolls as it's misleading. Answer: we are doing business this way for 60 years. I was OK then that's why you didn't grow as menards in 60 years because your customers aren't happy.

I felt cheated.When you order make sure what you are getting and then you are good to go.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wallpaper from Steves Blinds And Wallpaper. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steves Blinds And Wallpaper to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steves Blinds And Wallpaper for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steves Blinds And Wallpaper?

Comments