I stumbled on this page while online searching and just had to share my positive experience after reading some unfortunate complaints.I Ordered 5 cellular shades for my bay windows using the "user friendly" online form, and calling customer service.

First I called for color samples, that arrive within a week. Because this was a hefty investment for me, and my first time ordering custom blinds, I also call cs to be reassured that I was ordering everything correctly. Cs was especially helpful and knowledgable. They suggested that I order heavy duty cords (and I'm glad I did).

About a year later, I decided to order another matching blind for my sliding glass door in the same room. They had records of exactly what I ordered and advised me what to buy for this door.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy again.I think the secret to success a custom blind company is to measure, measure, measure and use the knowledge of cs to help.

Thanks,

Jan

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of steves blinds and wallpaper customer care from Steves Blinds And Wallpaper. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steves Blinds And Wallpaper to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steves Blinds And Wallpaper for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steves Blinds And Wallpaper?

Comments

Steven.Katzman
#1206905

Dear Jan,

Thank you very much for your business as well as for taking the time to share the experience you had with Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper.It provides everyone at Steve's with a great sense of accomplishment and pride to know that all the hard work is paying off.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with any future purchases of blinds or wallpaper.Steve Katzman, Owner