Orange, Massachusetts

Their next day shipping is really 2 day shipping.

Joshua was very arrogant on the phone and absolutely no help at all.Good company gone bad.

They couldn't give me a tracking number so I don't know when I will be getting the shade. The cost was 45.00 for overnight. They have some crazy idea that they tried to get me to believe about overnight shipping is really 2 day shipping can you believe that I couldn't.

Joshua has the routine down pat about spinning the problem in their favor.I would have none of it.

I would be very careful about ordering from them in the future if that was the case.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Steves Blinds and Wallpaper. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Steves Blinds and Wallpaper to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was inflated shipping charges. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steves Blinds and Wallpaper and steves blinds and wallpaper customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steves Blinds and Wallpaper?

Comments

Steven.Katzman

I truly apologize for what occurred with your order.I understand that you placed an order on Sunday evening at 6:42pm.

Our quick ship program is if you place an order by 8am it will ship out by the end of the next business day. We sent the order to the factory Monday morning and they shipped it out Tuesday via FedEx Next Day Air – and according to FedEx website it was delivered to your address today at 12:27pm.

In reviewing the notes attached to your order we are refunding you the $45 for the Next Day Shipping Charge.I hope this meets with your approval and that you enjoy your Roller Shade.

If you are need of any other blinds or wallpaper please let me know and I will be happy to pass on our friends and family pricing as well as I will personally supervise the processing of your order.

Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

Steve Katzman, Owner

Steven.Katzman

Dear Anonymous,

Please accept my sincerest apologies. If you send me your order number and/or contact information I will be more than happy to look into what occurred as well as provide you with your tracking information.

We sincerely appreciate your business and if you provide me with your order information I will be sure to get to the bottom of what occurred with your order.

Sincerely,