Definitely NOT "pissed"!

I was completing online ordering information (stevesblindsandwallpaper.com) for a large room darkening shade and wasn't sure about a couple of options.I called their 800 number talked to Ken in customer support.

I was amazed by his knowledge, patience, and willingness to help. Ken walked me through the entire order making sure every detail was entered correctly. As if that weren't enough, Ken even found a coupon for the deal and save me some money. More companies should put forth the time and effort to provide this level of customer support/service.

I would recommend Ken and Steve's Blinds and Wallpaper to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Steves Blinds And Wallpaper. He best about steves blinds and wallpaper customer care from Steves Blinds And Wallpaper was ken in customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steves Blinds And Wallpaper.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Steves Blinds And Wallpaper to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steves Blinds And Wallpaper?

Comments