Steves Blinds and Wallpaper - JUNK BLINDS - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Avoid this company.Please READ THE FINE PRINT ABOUT HIS 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY!
It's a warranty against defects that is worthless (I should hope a defective product can be returned???). I purchased their sheer vertical blinds. The blinds lean both to the right and to the left when closed. This gives the consumer no privacy during the evening hours.
I have notified them on several occasions that their product is defective, and they are doing nothing about it. I even had the courtesy of notifying "Steve" himself at the e-mail address he supplies, no response from him either. They asked that I take pictures, which I did. They submitted the pictures to their manufacturer and their response was that I installed the verticals backwards.
I spent over 8 hours installing them both ways, the verticals still hang on angles (doesn't matter) because the blinds are a bad design and their directions are useless.
Do yourself a favor and don't purchase from this guy.Your hard earned money would do better with a different company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Verticle Blinds
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "These door are bull ***...i paid 400 dollars for. A SECURITY door that had a 1000 break in warranty. ..beware they only cover if they burglars break threw the glass....they..."
- "Marvin Windows are ***. Window's 11 years old have rotted frames. I've had a Marvin installer inspect the installation and was told that they were installed correctly. Not only has..."
- "We built a new house & moved in at the end of October 2014. Our deck sat through the winter with no stain or sealant, it seems like the..."
- "Just received a Dress. That I was excited to get! Wanted to wear it for Easter! Lots of laughs! I..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "So I recently got in an accident(with a 2000 pontiac bonneville sedan) right off of County Line Road & Illinois 43(aka South Waukegan Road) in Northbrook, Illinois. After I realized..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."