Avoid this company.Please READ THE FINE PRINT ABOUT HIS 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY!

It's a warranty against defects that is worthless (I should hope a defective product can be returned???). I purchased their sheer vertical blinds. The blinds lean both to the right and to the left when closed. This gives the consumer no privacy during the evening hours.

I have notified them on several occasions that their product is defective, and they are doing nothing about it. I even had the courtesy of notifying "Steve" himself at the e-mail address he supplies, no response from him either. They asked that I take pictures, which I did. They submitted the pictures to their manufacturer and their response was that I installed the verticals backwards.

I spent over 8 hours installing them both ways, the verticals still hang on angles (doesn't matter) because the blinds are a bad design and their directions are useless.

Do yourself a favor and don't purchase from this guy.Your hard earned money would do better with a different company.

Review about: Steves Blinds And Wallpaper Blinds.

Had an Experience with Steves Blinds And Wallpaper?

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #1191090

I just purchased three blinds from Steves and they were no god right from the box.They are cordless and it takes about 10 minutes to grt them back up.

This was my own fault trying to save money over Bali brand, never again.J wrote to them the day I m installed them an I did even get a blow off message, nothing at allgaturvi

I also had a horrid experience with Steve's Blinds. They sent me some junky product I know I didn't order and refuse to let me return or exchange. What to do?