I ordered one blind from Steve's blinds over a month ago.I still have not received it.

I got an email from a company named Bizate asking if I was satisfied with my purchase. I let them know I did not receive my purchase. They emailed back basically saying sorry we have nothing to do with that. The blinds or whatever are ordered from them by Steve's blinds and where they go from there has nothing to do with them and I should contact the company I ordered from, Seems strange they had my email address, but knew nothing about the order.

I will be following up on this. I will first contact Steve;s blinds and wallpaper.

I should hve looked at the reviews, which were poor, before ordering from this company.Angry customer

Review about: Steves Blinds And Wallpaper Blinds.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: I did not receive item.

Had an Experience with Steves Blinds And Wallpaper?

Comments

Steven.Katzman

Please accept our apologies for the confusion regarding Bizrate.Please forward your order number to my address steve@stevesblinds.com and our customer service supervisor will immediately follow up on the status of your order.

My family has been selling custom blinds and wallpaper for over 37 years and we take great pride in the customer service that we have provided to millions of consumers across the country.

With over 6,000 reviews on Bizrate we have a an overall customer satisfaction score of 8.9 out of 10 and a 9.0 out of 10 for the likelihood that customer will recommend our company.Although these are high scores we will never be happy until we reach all 10s.

Steve Katzman, Owner